CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hope


When all else fails, all that we have left is hope... The hope that gives us the courage to believe that what is meant to be will always find a way.. The hope that makes you wake up each day and drag yourself out of bed, even when you feel as though the world is upon your shoulders.. It is this HOPE that we should always be thankful for.. Nobody's life is perfect, but we sure as hell can hope to achieve perfection..."Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensible virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained, hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."

1 comments:

Erin O'Malley said...

Hey I agree with your post on hope. My friends mom passed away in a car accident this weekend and the wake was one of the most awful things I've ever seen. I can't even begin to explain how bad I felt for my friend and her two sisters. So while I was reading this post, her mom's death is what came into my mind. It's going to be a hard road ahead for my friend, but HOPE is always going to be there. Hope will help her get through this.