Make each day better than the previous day so that you won't look back to the "old days" as the best. the best day should be today.. so enjoy every minute of it, live well and laugh plenty, because heartache sure as hell is not worth it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I like this quote because it's very true. Everyone always remembers "the good ole days" and without really living today.
I think this is a good quote. However, I know its really hard to actually follow. So many people can't seem to let go of the past-whether its good memories or bad memories. I agree it's not good to dwell in the past. Sure, its fine to remember good memories, but you shouldn't LIVE in the past. Like this says, today is what matters most. Live everyday like its your last..one of these days.. it will be!
Post a Comment